Friday, March 18, 2011

A guest post for Munaty Cooking on-line magazine

I was invited by Munaty Cooking to do a guest post. Munaty.com was launched in 2008 as a website featuring different recipes and step by step demonstrations. In February this year they launched MunatyCooking.com online monthly magazine. The webzine focuses on food, cooking instructions, and related topics. It is entirely free. Do check them out. The recipe that I submitted for guest post is Roasted multi-color potatoes with cajun flavor. To get the recipe, just click on the photo or the link provided. Do try making this dish because it is so simple to do and yet, as my significant other taste tester said, "very delicious". Have a wonderful weekend. HUGS!!

Ingredients:
2 pounds cut up potatoes (purple potatoes, yukon and red potatoes)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/4 teaspoons salt
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
3/4 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon finely minced garlic
1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme

Method:
Combine potatoes and olive oil in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with seasonings and toss to coat well. Roast at 200 degrees C for about 30 to 35 minutes, stirring 2 to 3 times.
Serves 4.

26 comments:

  1. congrats delicios flavour in this dish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veron! Where did you find those potatoes!? Looks homey and awesome. Yea, roasted potatoes won't go wrong, at least for me. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great guest post! Looks awesome :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on guest post. delicious dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Congratulations on guest posting! I know why they asked you :-) You are just stellar! Thank you for sharing this delicious dish. I hope you have a beautiful Friday. The weekend is nearly here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on ur post.n the dish looks yumm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the guest post, Veronica. Already left you a comment over there as luvtoeat. Lovely recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Veron! I know it must taste really good.Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the guest post, Veronica. Your photos are really awesome, so I am not surprised at all if you're invited to be the guest in that online magazine. Keep up the good work.

    p/s : Thank you for dropping by my humble blog. Really appreciate your kind comment. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great guest post! Roasted potatoes are my all-time favorite. I love mine with rosemary and oregano.

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats dear friend, an honor you well deserve :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! what a lovely and delicious dish.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Veron! I think next time I can leave the rice aside. Thanks for the link. Have a lovely evening.
    Cheers, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your guest post! The potatoes look really delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Torviewtoronto: It is so good to see you again and thanks.

    Pei-Lin: I got the potatoes from Jaya Grocers in Empire Subang. Then, Quaylo love this so much, he brought back a bag from Bangkok. Hope you feel fresh on Monday after a restful weekend.

    yummychunklet, Ann, Monet, LeQuan, Sonia, Swathi, David, Christine, Lisa, Kristy: Thank you for your support and taking time to visit and leave kind words. They mean so much to me.

    Victor: I must add rosemary the next time I make this, I am sure it will taste even better.

    MamaFami: You are most welcome, I am glad I visited you, you have lots of great recipes and thank you for dropping by and leave such kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the guest post opportunity! This looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. just came back from munaty's site. Good post and beautiful picture as always. I'm also here to let you know that i've made some lemon curd using your recipe on my pavlova, that was very nice, you can have a look at my blog, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful flavors in your potato side dish!
    Great guest post...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Peggy, Kak Love, Barbara: Thanks much.

    Lena: I left a comment on your post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. oooo.. it looks crispy as well! what a lovely side dish!

    ReplyDelete
  22. daphne: Yes this is a good side dish, surprisingly it goes very well with otak otak.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yummmmy~ I LOVE POTATO! But I prefer it to be sliced into strip.. and that's what I called 'French Fries' .. ehhehee!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks!