Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

Elisabeth of food and thrift finds is always so kind to me.  She gave me the the “Lovely Blog Award” and now she gives me the “Stylish Blogger Award”.  I am very proud to display this award.



To claim this award, I have to do the following three things:

1.      Thank the person who awarded me.
2.      Share 7 things about myself.
3.      Pass the Award on to bloggers I think are fantastic.

Elisabeth, I thank you for giving me two awards in such a short time. I am also very grateful for your frequent visits and take time to leave kind comments on my posts. I want you to know your visits and your comments mean a lot to me.

Now coming to the 7 things about myself. They are:

1.       I am not a good cook and a lousy baker but I know I am getting better everyday. I am also not a good writer either but I write from my heart.
2.      I am not a traveler but now I am hopeful to be able to go to Foodbuzz 2011 to meet with all the wonderful foodies from all over the world.
3.      I believe in not making any enemies and loose no friends because to me, friends are one of life’s many precious thing.
4.      My happiness comes from seeing those I love happy.
5.      I am a hyper person and must have something to do all the time. I do not know how to relax.
6.      When I decided to do something I always give my best. 
7.      When things don't happen the way I wanted, I like to say this, “Man plan, God decides.”

The last thing I need to do now is to give this award to other bloggers whom I think are fantastic. Honestly, I have not come across one blogger that I think don’t deserve this award so if I leave any of you out here, please know that you all are great bloggers and more than deserve just an award. Thanks to all who have visited my blog and left your comments and hope to see you all often.

Congratulations to the following blogger friends:

anedotes and apple cores
Kimba’s Kitchen
Elin luv’s sweet delight
Zomppa
luv to eat
collaborative curry
sidewalk shoes
Zesty south Indian Kitchen
My life in the Charante
Yin’s homemade
love to cook
The Kitchen Witch
Anncoo Joural
What’s cooking, Italiian Style Cuisine
Simply life
Kitchen gypsies
Teczcape – an escape to food
Pig Pigs Corner
Almost Bourdain
6 bittersweets
Angie’s recipes
Joy of Cooking
Eat well with others
Torview
Nasi lemak lovers
No frills recipe
pen to page
Bake for Happy Kids
Before I go make myself a cup of coffee,  please copy the award from my blog and display it on yours if you wish.  If you do, you know the rules.  Congratulations and once again thank you for allowing me to be part of your culinary journey and also being a part of mine.

42 comments:

  1. I am honored and thank you so much for visiting me and your kindness appreciate the wonderful comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award, well-deserved and interesting to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudia and tigerfish: You are most welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jude, Thanks so much. I feel I have received an award each time my blogger friends leave me a comment. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you for your award and thanks for presenting the award to me. I'm honored to receive the award from you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations my dear Stylish Blogger and thank you for passing this on to me :) I am deeply honored! And thank YOU for sharing all your wonderful recipes and photos and life stories, it is so great to be part of this community and so glad to be part of it with you :)

    Also, I recall a question you asked in one of my comments abt where I was from? I'm actually from Malaysia and currently living in Melbourne, Australia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Quay Po,

    Congratulations on your awards, definitely well deserved.

    it was great to learn those interesting facts about you. i bet if we ever met in real life, we would totally hit it off because i agree with everything you said there. except the part about you being a bad cook. are you kidding me? you have so many amzing dishes on this blog. i just refuse to accept that you are a bad cook. i really do love modest people though.

    thank you so much for thinking of me with this award. i really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, your blogbis indeed very stylish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Terima Kasih and Xie Xie ni! :-)
    I'm speechless to receive the award. It is a great recognition to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim,
    You are most welcome. So we are both from BOLEH LAND! hehe... Well if you ever come back to Malaysia for visit, do drop me a line. I would love to have you over for dinner so that this Quay Po can cook for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lequan,
    Your are most welcome and thanks. That's true what you said. I know I will totally enjoy your company. Hopefully we will meet some day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Filip,
    I really enjoy viewing your ballroom dancing videos. Thanks for sharing. My first love is dancing and when I was a little girl, my dream is to be a dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yin,
    Don't mention, you well deserve it! Keep cooking and keep those wonderful stories, recipes and photos coming!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for the reward, I really appreciate your thoughts and it makes me feel good. I do not generally display awards, but that does not mean I don't enjoy recieving them. Thank you so much and you certainly deserve your award. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so precious to give me this award! I am truly honored. I enjoyed learning a bit more about you too! I also hope to make it out to Foodbuzz 2011. Hopefully we will be able to meet in person! Thank you so much for sharing with us (and I think you are a great writer, by the way!) Have a beautiful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diane,
    it is okay that you do not display the award but glad that you do enjoy receiving it:D

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are Welcome Monet. How is Baby Ryan?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Quay Po :) I feel very honored to receive this award from you.
    I think you're a great cook with beautiful presentation that always makes me "WOW"!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Ann and that is how I feel about you:D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations,you are so deserving of this award.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you!! You're so super sweet - we are honored too for your friendship and to be in good company - and you definitely have some of my favorite blogger friends here!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on the award and thank you so much for the lovely mention!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on your award you deserve it...nice to know something about you...You rock girl..! I am thrilled by your warm comments on my blog..Thank you very much Sharing this beautiful award with me..will postit soon..Thanks once again !! Hope to see you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much my friend;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on your Award. Wishing you many more to come. Thanks for sharing the wonderful award with me. I am honored. Nice to know about you. I will be posting it my award and blog roll blog.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well deserved award and thank you so much for passing it on to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sandra, Beinda, Pam, David & Ellie,
    THANKS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jagruti,
    You are welcome and thanks for following my blog and I hope you will enjoy your visits.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Swathi,
    You are welcome and thanks. I am glad you are going to display the award on your blog:D

    ReplyDelete
  30. You are so sweet and I don't believe for one minute that you are a bad cook! I think it's great when we recognize each other.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats on your award! Thanks you so much for thinking of me - I am smiling. And you know - if you write from the heart - you write well!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks Rhonda. It is great to have met so many wonderful and kind people from all over the world after I started my blog. This is very heart warming for me.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Claudia,
    You are most welcome and thanks to you! You are one blogger friend that visit me often and leave kind words every time. You have put so many smiles on my face and I am delighted to hear that I have put one on yours today:D

    ReplyDelete
  34. You are too modest; I'm sure you're a wonderful cook, baker, and traveler :). Thanks so much for this award from the bottom of my heart. I may not have time to pass it on, but I will mention it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Xiaolu,
    You are most welcome. Have a wonderful Christmas and wish all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Quay Po...congrats on the award and thank you so much for sharing the award. I feel honored :)

    Cheers,
    Elin

    ReplyDelete
  37. Aww thanks so much! YOu are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you so much for the award - you are too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Elin, Joanne, Ann and Simply Life, You are most welcome and thank you for accepting the award.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks!