Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bad foods should be shared too!


Pork Kebab by Miss "M"
Bad food should be shared too but not the recipe, we share what is wrong with the food so that others won’t make the same mistake.

Tonight I was lazy to cook a full meal so I let Miss “M” do part of the job for me. You must be wondering who is Miss “M”. Me and my group of line dancing mates call money Miss “M”. We used to have tea after our dancing class and we take turns to bring some snacks so when someone in our group whom we know does not cook, bring a nice snack, it must be Miss “M” who did it. LOL!

My food critic was very disappointed with Miss “M” for using the part of pork that is chewy for the kebab but he likes the kunyit (tumeric) raisin fried rice that I made and complimented on the honey garlic rosemary gravy that I poured over the kebab. He advised that if I were to make pork kebab, I should use pork tenderloin.
Look at the picture of the kebab, the meat looks tough too right? We live and learn and the best lesson here is pick your ingredients wisely.

10 comments:

  1. It's always good to remember the kitchen mistakes, too. That's how you improve the recipe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't that bad in photographs at least :).....Nice to see that you have clicked them too!!! Good to remember...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, i love this post.... And love the idea of Miss M!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabby,

    Ya, hard to tell from the picture and because I tasted it I perceived the photo shows that the pork is tough:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marta,
    Good to see you and glad the post bring you a smile:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. But that fried rice heart makes it all good! Live an learn; that's life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rita,
    Luckily, there is a consolation prize there haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi gigabiting,

    So sweet of you to say that:D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks!