Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mushroom gratin

If you have enough of mushroom soup left over from trying out my mushroom soup recipe.

http://quaypocooks.blogspot.com/2010/09/mushroom-soup.html

You can use it to make gratin. I use shaved ham because I have lots of it in the fridge and my hubby bought another batch of sliced ham yesterday.  You can used other meat or no meat at all.  I am sure you can be more creative than me:D  There is always a layer of bread crumbs in gratin but try not to put that in this one but if you have to have it, JUST DO IT!

Mushrooms gratin







Ingredient
30 gm fresh shitake mushroom (sliced)
30 gm Erigngii mushroom (sliced)
30 gm baby french beans (blanched and cold bath) cut into 2 in strips
1 medium size yellow potatoes (diced and blanched)
120 gm shaved ham
mozzarella cheese
left over mushroom soup
½ ts oil olive

Method
Mix mushrooms, potatoes and French beans in a bowl.  Brush baking dish with olive oil. Add a layer of  the mix.  Top a layer of shaved ham.  Pour in mushroom soup to cover the shaved ham.  Repeat one more time.  Top with mozzarella cheese and bake in oven for 30 mins at 180 degree C.  

2 comments:

  1. I love mushrooms, green beans, and above all, anything gratin. Looks yummylicious. Must make this tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reese, I know you are going to like this. I would love to see a photo of your mushroom gratin soon. Hugs.

      Delete

I love to hear from you. Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks!