Tuesday, September 28, 2010

QPC Snow White Cocktail Drink

There was a new brand of ice cream that I bought that we are not so fond of.  Moreover, when ice cream was melted and frozen again, it is not nice to eat. When my son dropped by for dinner last weekend, I told him to use it to make a cocktail drink for us. I suggested he add cointreau but he suggested to add baileys also.  It turns out to be quite a nice cocktail:D  Since it white and decorated with a bright red strawberry, I call it QBC Snow White Cocktail.  LOL! Try it and tell me what you think:D



Ingredients:

4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
1 cup full cream milk
1 tb lemon juice
1/2 jigger bailey
1/2 jigger cointreau
6 cubes of ice

Method:

Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend well.  You can serve it in any glass you want. We garnished it with a piece of parsley leaf and a strawberry. If you have a better way to make it look pretty, just do it! (^^)

4 comments:

  1. This sounds fantastic; a little like a creamsicle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really interesting. Great way to use up the ice cream. Anything is better with Cointreau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Karen, I always look for ways to use up left over and not waste any food. Always think of those who don't even have enough to eat.. I just can't throw away left overs:D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks!